No Freeze Control
- Eliminates waiting for the evaporator coil to thaw in order to service the unit
- Prevents compressor, heat exchanger and other vital components from failing due to a frozen evaporator coil
- More efficient service calls, no need to return the following day
- Prevents potential mold and water damage, due to a frozen evaporator coil
- A heat gun is no longer required
- Only safety control that prevents the evaporator coil from freezing PERMANENTLY
- Incorporate with your Maintenace program
- Patent pending
Here are the benefits
Many factors can cause the freezing of the evaporator coil:
- Blower motor
- Faulty thermal expansion valve
- Low refrigerant
- Restricted refrigerant
- Clogged air filter
- Restricted air flow
- Low ambient temperature
Property damage associated with a frozen evaporator coil:
Here is how the No Freeze Control board works:
- Once the temperature of the evaporator coil drops to 29°F, the temperature sensor connected to the evaporator coil alerts the No Freeze Control board.
- As a result, the No Freeze Control board interrupts power through the low voltage wiring connected to the condenser of the HVACR unit, shutting it down.
- The blue indicator light on the board will flash, indicating that the unit has been shut down as the result of the No Freeze Control board having anticipated the freezing up of the evaporator coil.
- The unit will remain, without power and unfrozen, until it has been serviced by a licensed HVACR technician.
- After having serviced the unit, the technician presses the reset button installed on the No Freeze Control board to restore power to the HVACR unit, at which time the blue indicator light will cease flashing, becoming solid and the HVACR unit, having been serviced, will resume functioning as normal.
The No Freeze Control board not only prevents the evaporator coils from freezing, it also prevents problems caused by the freezing such as the potential risk of: mold, mildew, carbon dioxide, flooding, and property damage due to the melting ice, which can release over 30 gallons of water! The No Freeze Control board has the potential to save the homeowner/ business and the insurance company thousands of dollars on repairs and claims. Furthermore, the No Freeze Control board prevents the condenser and the compressor, as well as other vital parts of the HVACR system from becoming damaged by the continued operation of the HVACR unit during a freeze-up event. Due to these reasons, the No Freeze Control board has industry-wide appeal. The No Freeze Control board must be installed by a licensed HVACR technician and should be installed inside the HVACR unit and near the evaporator coil. The No Freeze Control board is certified by Intertek, the largest tester of consumer goods in the world, and is approved for the US and Canada